Friday, March 21, 2014

Challenge #49

It's Friday and officially spring! I just did a little happy dance...well, in my head because the other requires too much energy. ;) 

Last week's winner:
Please email us to claim your prize.

This week's sponsor:

Hello you talented crafters!

My name is Heather Ellis and I live in Birmingham in the UK with my husband and two children.

I am a writer and illustrator and I come from a very creative family. I have always drawn ever since I can remember. I love creating cute characters and children are my inspiration and hope it shows in my work.


I hope you all enjoy using my characters in card and scrapbook making. I always enjoy looking at all of your creations when you create with my images and I am always amazed at YOUR talents.

Enjoy crafting

Love Heather Ellis X


Using Sponsor Images:

Jenn using Graduation Girl
tonnie
Other Creations from the DT:
 



7 comments:

  1. So excited to see my card picked as your winner! Thank you so much, off to send you an email,
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to last weeks winner!
    Thanks for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and another fab challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great challenge this week love the DT work what fab inspiration to get us going thank you ...crafty hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jacky!! Wonderful DT creations!! Thanks for another fantastic challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards design team.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards from the DT. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete