Friday, May 10, 2013

Challenge #6

Hello fellow card makers! We're so happy that you stopped by today! Anyone else CRAZY BUSY this time of year??? WOwzERs! We have some great creations to share with you, but we need to announce a winner first. 

Please contact us to claim your prize.

Ready to head forward into this week's challenge?

Another fabulous sponsor has joined us.
A word from the artist as worded from her website:

Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter.  While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere. I truly enjoy what I do and enjoy sharing the creativity that God has given me in the hopes it will inspire others to create too. I have a variety of doodling styles and I like to keep a diverse selection at hand.

I hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles.  But if my images don't suit your personal tastes, I sincerely hope something here inspires you to go create something unique that then puts a smile on another's face.
~Laurie

Now let's see what the design team came up with this week. Remember we are an "anything goes" challenge, so it's easy to join in. Some of the DT has used sponsor images or sentiments.


Kim using Thinking Ant sentiment

Cathy using Joyful Noise sentiment


Trisha using You are too Tweet sentiment

8 comments:

  1. WOW - love the DT's fab creations!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thank you for choosing me as your winner, I shall contact you now
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby do creations girlies !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular cards ! Design Team. .love how each card unique and fabulously colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome inspiration from the DT! Thanks for another lovely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge Ladies and beautiful creations.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete